插件概述Easily add bookmarks to any category. Includes spotlight-like search with mouse/keyboard support. Default key: control/ctrl+b
插件详情I got fed up wasting my time trying to navigate my way through bunch of bookmarks folder to arrange them. So if you are:
- Obsessed with organization
- Have a couple hundreds (or thousands) of folders in your bookmarks
- You like to keep things tidy and every page has to be in its "perfect" place
then you came to the right place. Booklight is a clean Chrome Extension to ease the way of adding a bookmark.
To Launch press (ctrl/Control + b) and thats it
- Filter bookmarks based on manual entry
- Show the path of the current selected folder
- Navigate easily through the folders tree using keyboard
- if the folder is highlighted in blue this means that it contains sub-folders as well. The right arrow (->) keyboard key will go inside that folder. You can go back one step to the back using the left keyboard arrow (<-)
- Bookmark directly when you find your target
- The ability to switch to urls search **NEW**
- Launching urls in current or new tab **NEW**
- Fuzzy search enabled for filtering on both folders and urls **NEW**
- Clean current URL before bookmarking (sometimes the url is polluted with query strings e.g `?source= ...` for various tracking information). To clean the url from those, hit `ctrl+alt+x` and this will solve this issue.