插件概述A utility for Twitch streamers to maximize their viewership potential.
插件详情Are you a new Twitch streamer trying to gain followers? Well, in order to do that, you need viewers first. What to Stream provides a list of 100 currently streamed games, ordered by viewership:channel ratio. What exactly does that mean? It’s pretty simple, actually. The more viewers per channel, the better your odds are for finding a new viewer (and hopefully you can convert them to a follower).
Let’s take a simple example: You are interested in streaming LoL or DayZ, so at this point, you need something to sway you in a particular direction. That’s when What to Stream comes in. You simply click on the What to Stream icon and review the viewer:channel ratios for both LoL and DayZ. If DayZ is ranked 30th with 400:1 and LoL is ranked 45th with 95:1, then statistically speaking, you have a better chance to get a DayZ viewer into your channel vs an LoL viewer. More eyeballs and less channels may work in your favor.
If you have any feedback, I would love to hear from you. Also, please consider stopping by my channel and/or donating. You can find me @ http://www.twitch.tv/hax0rjimduggan. Good luck!
- Fixed a scrollbar issue.
- Box art will now link to the live Twitch channel listing.
- Updated the sort options: Best ratio, Most viewers, and Least channels for experimentation.
- Increased the height of the popup
- Using larger box art instead of smaller logos.
- Added scroll bar.
- Added Best/Worst ratio sort options.
- Now displaying: Viewers, Channels, and Ratios.
语言:English (United States)